▪ To be valid, the just cause of fraud should comply with prescribed standards.
2. Standards for fraud or willful breach of trust
The standards are:
1) There must be an act, omission, or concealment;
2) The act, omission, or concealment involves a breach of legal duty, trust, or confidence justly reposed;
3) It must be committed against the employer or his/her representative; and,
4) It must be in connection with the employee’s work. (Section 5.2[d], Rule I-A, DOLE D.O. 147-15)
▪ Jurisprudence or Supreme Court Decisions