D – Closure or cessation of business
▪ To be valid, the authorized cause of closure or cessation of operation should comply with prescribed standards.
1. Standards for Closure or Cessation of Operation
The standards are:
1) There must be a decision to close or cease operation of the enterprise by the management;
2) The decision was made in good faith; and,
3) There is no other option available to the employer except to close or cease operations.
▪ Jurisprudence or Supreme Court Decisions
Lawyer, Author, Mentor