▪ Officers or members of a managerial staff’s primary duty consists of the performance of work directly related to management policies of their employer.
Officers or members of a managerial staff are those who perform the following duties and responsibilities:
1) The primary duty consists of the performance of work directly related to management policies of their employer;
2) Customarily and regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment; and
3) (a) Regularly and directly assist a proprietor or a managerial employee whose primary duty consists of the management of the establishment in which he is employed or subdivision thereof; or (b) execute under general supervision work along specialized or technical lines requiring special training, experience, or knowledge; or (c) execute, under general supervision, special assignments and tasks; and,
4) Who do not devote more than 20 percent of their hours worked in a work week to activities which are not directly and closely related to the performance of the work described in paragraphs (1), (2) and (3) above. (Section 2[c], Rule I, Book III, Omnibus Rules Implementing the Labor Code)